Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, technology serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR.
We are looking for talented people to join our center in Bucharest (Romania), for the position of Contract Senior Analyst with Italian (Contract Management team).
What are your responsibilities?
- Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval;
- Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement;
- Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects;
- Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel;
- May provide support to negotiations;
- Undertake contract drafting;
- Analyses and interprets the contract provisions;
- Maintain contract / subcontract compliance in line with Accenture policies and procedures and work with team to resolve issues and escalate to Contract Management supervisor where appropriate;
- Generate reports required to monitor contract compliance;
- Actively identify risks and issues in relation to contracts and service delivery;
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Fluent in Italian and English language;
- University degree required (business management or law preferred);
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the field relevant to the contract management profession (such as commercial, legal, procurement, IT);
- Commercial law or economical background;
- Team player, collaborative and persuasive, able to work well with executives and non-executives;
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills;
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills and an ability to provide appropriate advice;
- Build trust-based relationships by delivering on commitments;
- Detail-oriented, analytical, organized and flexible;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word and strong Email communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Member of International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and/ or professional certification considered a plus;
- Negotiation experience is a merit.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Flexibility such as work from home;
- Opportunity to have visibility in relation to all the departments working on the specific deal;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.